REAR DISC CONVERSION WITHOUT PARKING BRAKE / TR.PS2.TA5 fits 2005-19 TACOMA
Current Build Time is 1 Week
Pro Series II Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit
2005-18 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 & PreRunner
This kit uses 2010+ Toyota 4-Runner rear components.
(Rotors, calipers, pads, hoses)
This kit is designed to be used with stock front brakes, TRD, Stoptech & Rotora Front brake upgrades.
Conversion Kit Contains:
- Caliper Hoses
- Brake Pads
- Stoptech / Centric rear rotors
- aliper brackets with black powder coat
- All hardware included
- Rear Calipers with Silver Zinc plated, Red or Black Powder Coat
- (Calipers are Remanufactured using OEM castings)
- Installation Manual
- Note: This kit does not include parking brake option. Approx 3 hour installation
- Master cylinder upgrade is recommended but not required.
This kit is designed to replace the original equipment rear drum brake system on all 6 Lug
2005-2018 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 & PreRunner.
Compatible with factory ABS & master cylinder.
However, our Master Cylinder upgrade will give you a firmer pedal feel.
This kit should be installed by a qualified automotive brake system technician. Approx 8 hour installation