Continental U.S. ShippingWe normally ship the same or next business day after your order is received. Some products that are "built to order" will have a note in the description. In the event we do not have an item in stock & a delay is expected, we will contact you. The term "FREE SHIPPING" only applies to orders shipped within the lower 48 United States unless otherwise noted.
- Only unopened boxes can be returned within 7 days for a full refund.
- Opened boxes may be returned within a 15 day period with a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns are not accepted for previously installed and special order parts.
- The customer is responsible for all sending/receiving shipping for returns or exchanges.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer.
- International Orders may require 5-7 business days of additional processing time prior to shipment as we may need to consolidate items to one location for shipment. Special orders may require 1-3 weeks of additional processing time.
- Payment will typically be done through a PayPal invoice that will cover only the price of the product and shipping.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. SOS Performance is not responsible for any of these.
- SOS Performance is not liable for any damaged items during international transit.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- All prices are shown in USD.
- Returns are not accepted on International sales.
SOS warrants your new SOS performance parts to the original purchaser for 90 days from the date of purchase, on the vehicle on which it is installed. If professionally installed by a certified ASE installer, the product warranty is for 1 (one) year from date of purchase. There is no expressed or implied warranty on the installation. If your SOS performance part fails due to defect or poor workmanship during the warranty period SOS will send you a replacement part at no charge. This warranty does not cover OEM components. There is no other express warranty and this warranty supersedes all other warranties. SOS or any retailer or representative thereof shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with product use or performance except as might otherwise be accorded by law (which varies from state to state). This warranty gives specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
If your part requires service under the
terms of this warranty, call (850) 769-3465 to obtain a
Return Authorization Number and return instructions.