REAR DISC CONVERSION WITH PARKING BRAKE / TR.PS2.TA5.PB fits 2005-19 TACOMA
Current Build Time is 1 week
Pro Series II Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit
2005-19 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 & PreRunner
This kit uses 2010+ Toyota 4-Runner rear components.
(Rotors, calipers, pads, hoses, parking brake shoes and parking brake actuator internals)
This kit is designed to be used with stock front brakes, TRD, Stoptech & Rotora Front brake upgrades.
Conversion Kit Contains:
- Caliper Hoses
- Brake Pads
- Stoptech / Centric rear rotors
- Backing plates & brackets with black powder coat
- parking brake kit
- All hardware included
- Optional Rear Calipers with Silver Zinc plated, Red or Black Powder Coat
- (Calipers are Remanufactured using OEM castings)
- Installation Manual
- Note: This kit includes parking brake option. However the OEM drum parking brake is superior to the the rear disc conversion parking brake for 2 reasons. 1) the oem parking brake shoes are larger & have approximately 50% more friction surface. Also the OEM drum diameter is larger in diameter as compared to the drum inside the rotor. Approx 8 hour installation
This kit is designed to replace the original equipment rear drum brake system on all 6 Lug
2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 & PreRunner.
Compatible with factory ABS & master cylinder.
It should be installed by a qualified automotive brake system technician.