2" Front / 3.5" Rear Lowering Kit fits 2000-2006 Tundra
TR-2035 Lowering Kit is designed to fit all 2000-2006, 2wd & 4x4, Tundra Double Cab, Access Cab & Regular Cab and reuse the OEM springs in order to retain the great Toyota ride quality. It can be installed in your driveway or by a professional. Cornering and handling is enhanced by lowering the vehicle roll center, increased traction and great LOOKS!
TR2035 2" / 3.5" Lowering Kit
ORDER ONLINE & SHIPPING IS FREE TO UNITED STATES & U.S territories
Front Shock Fitment notes
- 2003-06 Tundra SR, SR-5, Limited & TRD Sport with oem Tokico black front shocks. (these will fit properly)
- 2000-06 Tundra equipped with TRD Off-Road, Select "blue & yellow" Bilstein shock when ordering.
- 2000-02 Tundra will require new Toyota shocks OEM part # 48510-A9290 or 48510.09770
- We suggest Tokico shocks, but if you plan on using 4600 Bilstein shocks, select Bilstein under shock options when ordering the kit.
- 1 pair zinc plated steel shock sleeves
- 1 pair aluminum billet spring perches
- 2 pair u-bolts w/ locknuts
- 1 pair rear axle flip perches
- 1 pair lower shock mounts
- 1 pair top bumpstop plates
- 1 pair rear shackle with urethane bushings
- 1 pair rear bumpstops
- 1 installation manual