REAR DISC CONVERSION WITH PARKING BRAKE Option fits 2000-2006 TUNDRA TR.PS2.TU6
Pro Series II Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit fit 2000-06 Toyota Tundra
This kit uses 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser rear
calipers, pads, hoses, parking brake shoes and parking brake actuator internals.
Rotors are 2001-08 Sequoia
For the ultimate in Tundra rear braking, the wait is over. This kit is designed to be used with stock front brakes, but will also work with TRD, Stoptech & Rotora Front brake upgrades.
- 2 Calipers
- 2 Caliper Hoses
- Set of 4 Brake Pads
- 2 Rear rotors
- 2 Backing plates & brackets with black powder coat
- parking brake kit
- All hardware included
- Installation Manual
- Note: This kit offers a parking brake option. However the OEM drum parking brake is superior to the the rear disc conversion parking brake for 2 reasons. The oem parking brake shoes are larger & have approximately 50% more friction surface. Also the OEM drum diameter is larger in diameter as compared to the drum inside the rotor. Parking brake option adds 6 hours to installation
- Kit Note: All products included in this list are only included when you select all possible options for hardware.
- Conversion Bracket can be purchased separately from this kit Here
- This kit is designed to replace the original equipment rear drum brake system on all
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra.
Our master cylinder upgrade is recommended but not required
- Compatible with factory ABS & master cylinder.
- It should be installed by a qualified automotive brake system technician.
Rear Disc Conversion Brackets / Backing Plates
Installation Manual PDF: