REAR DISC CONVERSION WITH PARKING BRAKE Option fits 2000-2006 TUNDRA TR.PS2.TU6
Pro Series II Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit fit
2000-06 Toyota Tundra
This kit uses 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser rear
calipers, pads, hoses, parking brake shoes and parking brake actuator internals.
For the ultimate in Tundra rear braking, the wait is over. This kit is designed to be used with stock front brakes, but will also work with TRD, Stoptech & Rotora Front brake upgrades.
- 2 Calipers
- 2 Caliper Hoses
- Set of 4 Brake Pads
- 2 Rear rotors
- 2 Backing plates & brackets with black powder coat
- parking brake kit
- All hardware included
- Installation Manual
- Note: This kit offers a parking brake option. However the OEM drum parking brake is superior to the the rear disc conversion parking brake for 2 reasons. The oem parking brake shoes are larger & have approximately 50% more friction surface. Also the OEM drum diameter is larger in diameter as compared to the drum inside the rotor. Parking brake option adds 6 hours to installation
- Kit Note: All products included in this list are only included when you select all possible options for hardware.
- Conversion Bracket can be purchased separately from this kit Here
- This kit is designed to replace the original equipment rear drum brake system on all
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra.
Our master cylinder upgrade is recommended but not required
- Compatible with factory ABS & master cylinder.
- It should be installed by a qualified automotive brake system technician.
Rear Disc Conversion Brackets / Backing Plates
Installation Manual PDF: